Market Driven Catering from MetroFresh!
Why do we call it “Market Driven Catering?” Because we don’t plan our menus in advance. We make it up as we go along, taking advantage the freshest, in-season produce we can get from the market. If peaches are good, we’ll do a peach caprese. If field peas are in, we’ll do a succotash. You get the picture. It’s healthy, creative, farm-to-table food in YOUR space!
We're also always happy to assist you directly. If you'd like to talk to someone in person, please call or email. 404-724-0151 (Midtown) 404-500-2685 (Uptown) Or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do you need catering?
We offer delivery to locations within 4 miles of our original location, 931 Monroe Dr. 12.5% service charge added. See Map for delivery area.
Lunch Catering is delivered between 10:30am – 2pm, Monday – Friday. We do not offer delivery on Saturday and Sunday. In store pick up only.
Pro tip: Delivery for orders of $400 or more outside our delivery radius may be arranged for an additional fee, subject to availability.
What type of catering are you looking for?
Lunch is our wheelhouse!
- Boxed Lunches - Sandwich, Cup of Soup, Salad and a Cookie $14.50 (2-200)
- Buffet - $100 Minimum. Menus customized to your needs and dietary restrictions Menus start around $10/person (10-200)
- Delivery available M-F from 11am-2pm. 4 mile radius
- Click the "info" button next to Lunch below for menu details.
When the boss gets you up early for a meeting, the least she can do is give you breakfast.
- 7 days advanced notice
- Breakfast catering is pick up only for for orders under $200
- Delivery may be available for orders over $200 with additional fee.
- Click "Breakfast" below to see menu below
Special Event Catering
MetroFresh caters all sorts of special events. Menus are customized to clients' needs.
- Drop and go or Full Service
- 7 days advance notice required
- Custom Menus
- $1000 minimum
- Email Mitchell to for details and menu options
Place your order
Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Typically we need 48 hours advance notice for catering. If your event is sooner than that, please give us a call. 404-724-0151 and we'll see if we can help you out.
For an easy portable lunch choose our boxed lunch option.
- $14.50 each.
- Great for lunch and learns, large parties that must be served quickly, or groups that may take their lunch on the run.
- Includes a sandwich, cup of soup, salad, and cookie.
- All lunches, self-contained in a bio degradable box, include flatware and a napkin. Vegetarian and Gluten Free Options are available. We can accommodate boxed lunch orders from 2-200 people.
Good for parties looking for more variety and options. Typical menus start at around $10/person depending on choices. Great for larger events.
- Large Salads 20 FULL servings $85 each.
- Small Salads – 10 FULL Servings - $50 each.
Pro tip with other items on a buffet, our catering salads actually stretch to serve more people. Large salads can serve 30-35 easily, small salads can serve up to 15.
Vegan, Vegetarian Salads
- House Field Green Salad with Basil and Goat Cheese and our house basil vinaigrette (Every Day)
- Marinated Chopped Kale Salad (Every Day)
- 2 other “Chef’s choice” Options created from our daily menu (Our most creative and exciting salads) (Selection Changes Daily. Tell us your dietary needs and we’ll make it fit!)
Protein Sides - $6.50/serving
- Sliced Chicken Breast (Every Day)
- Chicken and Tuna Salad (changes daily)
- Turkey and Vegetarian options available daily. For large orders (50 people or more) , a third sandwich choice can be adde
Pro Tip Protein Sides added to a buffet give a little extra for those hearty eaters. Only order ½ serving per person.
Sandwiches Platters – Large (20 half sandwiches) $67. Small (10 Half Sandwiches) $38
Soups - Six hot soups available daily including at least one chicken soup and our famous Weight Watcher’s Favorite Turkey Chili, AKA Mitchili. Other selections will be vegan/vegetarian.
- Single serving 12oz soups - $6.50 each
- Quarts (serves 3-4) $11
(Electric Soup Kettles available for large parties. Great for the Winter Months! $25 pick up fee)
Pro tip If you order soup, you may wait until the day of the event to make your selection. We can email your choices.
Desserts – Freshly baked David’s Cookies - $.85 each (other options available on request)
Note: We do not accept orders under $400 for the Buckhead Business District
Lunch orders are delivered between 10:30am and 2PM Monday through Friday. We do not deliver on Saturdays and Sundays, but pick up in the Midtown store is possible anytime.